Fire up the grill and lather on the sunscreen! I’m personally not cooking on the Fourth of July holiday, but if I was, here are some of the things that would certainly make an appearance on my holiday menu!
- Cucumber, Avocado and Feta Salad – If you’ve been tasked with bringing a salad to your 4th of July party, think outside the box with this creamy cucumber feta salad!
- Corn, Feta & Edamame Salad – The colorful combination of corn, edamame and red onion create a eye-popping and mouth-watering side dish that goes perfectly with any grilled entrée.
- Zucchini Ribbon Salad – You can never have too much salad! Summer squash is sliced into thin ribbons and beautifully tossed with a light vinaigrette.
- Mint & Melon Salad – Serve up fresh summer fruit as cute little melon balls topped with fresh mint!
- Mexican Sweet Corn – There’s something about the combination of cilantro and lime over fresh sweet corn. Instead of mayonnaise traditionally used to make Mexican sweet corn, this recipe uses cashew cream instead!
- Grilled Pineapple with Nutella – Might as well throw some fresh fruit on the grill while it’s hot! Topped with mascarpone cheese and Nutella, this grilled pineapple dessert should definitely make a debut at your Independence Day gathering.