You won’t be missing refined sugar and flour with these nine decadent paleo-friendly desserts! We’ve rounded up some of the most unique and decadent treats for you and your sweetie this Valentine’s Day!
- Coconut Flour Classic Vanilla Cake by Healy Eats Real – You don’t have to miss out on classic vanilla cake because you are grain-free. This coconut flour-based cake can be customized for any occasion.
- Lemon Meringue Coconut Macaroons by Kitchen Tested – Check out these coconut macaroons filled with lemon curd and topped with a dollop of sweet meringue.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Swirl Coconut Milk Ice Cream by My Natural Family – Welcome ice cream back into your kitchen this winter with this strawberry rhubarb recipe – no ice cream maker needed!
- Strawberry Creme Truffles by My Whole Food Life – Looking for candy this holiday? Try these melt-in-your-mouth strawberry truffles dipped in chocolate!
- The Big Vegan Banana Split by Oh She Glows – This giant banana split will bring back memories of your childhood but in a healthier way topped with chocolate date sauce, coconut whipped cream and cherries!
- Easy Dairy-Free Caramel Sauce by Meaningful Eats – Looking for something to drizzle on top of all of your Valentines’ Day treats? How about this easy caramel sauce made with coconut milk, ghee, and honey?
- Panna Cotta with Strawberry Balsamic Compote by Nom Nom Paleo – This vanilla almond milk panna cotta is topped with a dollop of tangy fruit sauce made from strawberries and balsamic vinegar.
- Vegan Flourless Zucchini Brownies by The Healthy Family & Home – Your friends and family will be shocked to find out there is grated zucchini hidden in these dense flour-less and egg-free brownies!
- Pink Velvet Cupcakes with Maple Vanilla Frosting by Civilized Caveman Cooking – Say goodbye to artificial food coloring. Beet powder gives these cupcakes a festive pink color perfect for the holiday!
Happy Valentine’s Day! Find more gluten-free treats on our 2014 Valentine’s Day Recipe Round Up!