Spring is finally here and Easter is only a week away! What are you cooking up this Easter Sunday?
Unfortunately I am not the one hosting Easter brunch this year, but if I was, here are a few things I would definitely have on the menu! These healthy Easter brunch menu recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free (just leave out the cheese!) and are sure to be crowd-pleasers!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts with Vanilla Bean Glaze – Made with blanched almond flour and eggs and topped with a sweet coconut butter vanilla glaze, these donuts will go perfectly with your morning cup of coffee!
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Spears – With sweet spring asparagus on the inside and crispy prosciutto on the outside, you won’t be able to stop after just one!
- Chipotle Chicken Scotch Egg – You can make these “finger food” eggs ahead of time and serve them either hot or cold.
- Stacked Pear Salads – Impress your guests with this unique and stunning stacked salad!
- “Everything Bagel” Quinoa Cakes with Smoked Salmon – Get everything you love from a bagel, without all the empty calories. I seriously cannot wait to try this recipe!
- Crispy Thyme Smashed Potatoes – This unique way to serve potatoes results in a soft creamy center with a crunchy crisp outside.
- Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs – Combine your egg yolks with avocado for an extra nutritional punch with these deviled eggs!
- Apricot Cider Glazed Smoked Ham – Brushed with apricot preserves, molasses and thyme, this ham has the perfect glaze for any Easter meal.
- Chocolate Macaroon Pie – If you love coconut, you’ll love this pie! It features a shredded coconut crust and a coconut milk-based chocolate filling!