Happy Friday! With the holidays soon approaching, what will YOU be getting the food blogger in your life this year?
Here are a couple unique ideas!
- Colorful Ceramic Measuring Spoons – These make a great addition to any food photograph. I love these Polka Dot Spoons as well as all of these options from World Market.
- DSLR Camera – Nothing will make you feel more professional, than a high quality camera. I use a Canon Rebel that I absolutely adore.
- Food Experience – Food or wine tours make great blog posts! Check out Chicago Food Planet for some local food tours in Chicago. I went to one last weekend!
- Cute Tea Towels – whether they are plain or printed, tea towels make great props and backgrounds for photographing food. I love these screen prints by Oh Little Rabbit on Etsy!
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – I use Ligthroom for all of my photo editing needs and don’t know how I survived without it! The program offers so much more than just adding contrast and saturation to your photos – it’s a food blogger must have! Lightoom 5 is the most up-to-date version.
- Stylish Apron – If you spend most of your days in the kitchen cooking, you’ll want to look cute doing it! Anthropologie and Sur la Table always have lots of darling options.
- Unique Cookie Cutters – These make great stocking stuffers! This mini puzzle piece cookie cutter will get any kid excited about baking!
What are you giving your beloved food blogger this holiday season? Follow me on Pinterest to see more of my healthy holiday gift ideas!