One of these days the weather in Chicago will finally get warm! Until then I’m running indoors and staying motivated with music. Check out my Spring 2010 Running Mix!
- Hey Soul Sister – Train (great warm up song)
- The Sound of Settling – Death Cab for Cutie (an oldie but a goodie)
- The Dog Days are Over – Florence and the Machine (currently is my FAVORITE)
- Blame it on the Boogie – Michael Jackson (will make anyone want to dance)
- Disturbia – Rhianna (great beat)
- Your Love is My Drug – Ke$ha (gotta love her)
- Bulletproof – La Roux (keeps you moving)
- Stronger – Kanye West (this one always keeps me going towards the end of my run)
- Great DJ – Ting Tings (this is a fun one)
- Keep the Car Running – Arcade Fire (great song)
- Hello Seattle – Owl City (perfect cool down song)
I am always in search for new music to run to. What’s your favorite running song?