25 Days to a Healthier Holiday finally came to an end yesterday. I had such a fun time giving you guys holiday tips, it was a great way to get in the Christmas spirit!
Posts that were set to go up during the last few days didn’t post on their corresponding days and instead they all went up yesterday. Sorry about that, I’ve got to figure out what’s going on with my Live Writer! Be sure to check out the ones you may have missed!
Here is a quick recap of what happened over the past 25 days!
- Tackling the Mall Food Court
- Holiday Calorie Quiz
- Tips for Staying Active this Holiday Season
- Holiday Party Survival Tips
- Holiday Cookie Calories
- Healthy Holiday Baking Substitutions
- Healthy Holiday Gifts
- Christmas Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Christmas Music to Move to
- Healthy Holiday Cocktail Ideas
- Decorate for the Holidays
- Holiday Snacks – Curried Parsnip Ribbons
- Snacks for Holiday Shopping
- Christmas Oldies but Goodies
- Healthy Holiday Teas
- How to Recover from a Holiday Hangover
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Foodies
- Foods to Give you Holiday Energy
- How to Down-Size your Holiday Baking
- Holiday Races to Sign up For
- Holiday Coffee Brewing Tips
- How to Build a Healthy Gingerbread House
- Healthy Christmas Snack Ideas
- Healthy Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Eco-Friendly Gift Wrapping
Now on to New Year’s Resolutions right? Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
It’s 9*F outside today, but that isn’t going to stop me from going for a run! After all of the Christmas indulgences in my diet during the past couple of days I need some exercise! Is anyone going to hit the malls for after Christmas sales today? I know I am!