Instead of the usual sausage and cheese gift basket or popcorn canister, send the foodie in your life something different this year! Try one of these fun and unique gift ideas this holiday season:
1. Edible Arrangements – Try one of these not-so-typical fruit baskets. Edible Arrangements offers a variety of fresh cut fruit arranged as flower bouquets. You can even choose from a variety of chocolate covered fresh fruit to mix into your bouquet! Instead of ordinary flowers, send an Edible Arrangement bouquet!
2. Teavana – Teavana has the perfect gifts for the tea lover in your life! Select a new teapot or a loose leaf tea sampler of signature teas with rich flavors and superior health benefits!
3. Me and Gogi – create and name your own healthy organic custom cereal; choose from a variety of cereal bases including oatmeal, granola, or basic shredded wheat and begin adding dried fruit, seeds, chocolate, and coconut to create your favorite mix! (This year I sent Me and Gogi cereal capsules to family members with their names on the labels.)
4. YouBar – build your own fresh handmade nutrition bar. Start with your choice of nut butter and add grains, nuts, fruit, sweetener, seasoning like cinnamon or cocoa to create a delicious snack bar with your name on it! Send a box to a friend or family member or treat yourself to your favorite ingredients!
5. Intelligentsia – Send a friend or family member coffee from Intelligentsia. Intelligentsia is committed to direct trading and using healthy environmental practices to grow their coffee. Their representatives visit the farms and cooperative villages where their coffee is grown every month to monitor quality and ensure success. Intelligensia has representatives that work side by side with famers in Ethiopia, Columbia, Brazil, and Kenya and pay their workers well above standard fair trade wages to produce quality coffee. Intelligentsia has been voted best coffee in all of its locations including Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York.
What are you giving your fellow food blogger this Christmas?