One of my favorite things to do is build my own healthy pizzas. Its so easy to make a pizza out of left over ingredients you have lying around, not to mention a great way to get rid of them! This time around I made chicken and spinach Alfredo pizza!
Chicken and Spinach Alfredo Pizza
soy-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, seed-free, sugar-free, shellfish-oil, fish-free, bean & legume-free
- 2 small whole wheat premade pizza crusts
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Mince garlic and sprinkle over pizza crusts. Split Alfredo sauce between crusts and spread evenly. In a large bowl combine spinach, chicken, lemon juice, and pepper. Scoop mixture over Alfredo sauce. Top with shredded cheese and pepper flakes. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Enjoy!
What’s your favorite way to build a pizza?