A reader requested instructions on how to make sweet potato chips; these are so simple and delicious that everyone should know how to make them!
- Cut sweet potatoes into thin uniform circles (uniformity is key here so that all of the chips cook at the same rate; using a mandolin is ideal, but I just do mine freehand)
- Arrange chips on baking sheet
- Coat with olive oil (Pour 1-2 Tbsp of olive oil over the chips and coat them using your hands)
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika (or any of your favorite spices)
- Bake at 400 degrees until chips begin to dry out and crisp (about 15-20 minutes depending on how thin you cut your chips)