I always have those moments where I see someone doing an activity and think to myself “man I wish I could do that!” So, with a little inspiration from Oh She Glows I decided to make my own fitness bucket list to keep track of all of the fitness-related things I want to do in my lifetime.
So what are my fitness goals in?
- Run a half marathon
- Try Bikram yoga
- Buy a bike to ride around the city
- Swim with dolphins
- Do indoor rock climbing
- Learn how to ski
- Run a sub-9 minute mile (an easy feat for some people, but not me!)
- Go snorkeling
- Kayak down the Chicago river
- Run a race in another city
- Take an outdoorsy vacation
- Buy a fitness DVD (can you believe I don’t own any of these?!)
- Go parasailing
- Complete a triathalon
I put my fitness bucket list right above my desk where I can see it every day to remind myself how much there is to look forward to when leading a healthy lifestyle!
What are your fitness goals in life?