Tonights dinner was a delicious take off of How to Cook Everything Vegetarian’s Pasta with Garlic and Oil.
Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes
vegetarian, soy-free, peanut-free, seed-free, sugar-free, shellfish-oil, fish-free, bean & legume-free
Here is what the dish included:
- About 1 lb whole wheat linguine pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced and sauted in a small amount of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsely
- 3 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 2/3 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup parmesean cheese sprinkled on top
After the pasta is finished and drained, add oil, parsely, sauted garlic, toasted pine nuts, and sundried tomatoes. Mix well and top with grated parmesean cheese. Enjoy!
For this recipe I used pre-package sun-dried tomatoes, but can’t wait to try to make my own when I can find the time! This recipe was delicious and I would definetly make it again, maybe add some more garlic next time since that is always one of my favorite flavors!